SWF With Infections And Farts Seeks SWM for Slavery

November 10, 2007

The majority of email that we receive are from angry, foul-mouthed women who sling their oral crud at us. We just don’t understand why they are not fans of our website? They don’t seem to realize that their barage of emails perpetuate the stereotype that we are accused of focusing on.

Occasionally we receive emails and comments from what appear to be nice (sane) women. They write intelligently and are usually free of insults. The sad thing is, they ask us not to generalize that all women are mean and nasty and abusive to men. Our response is always the same.

“Trying to find a good woman is like trying to find a tootsie roll in a pool of turds.”

We’re sure they exist, but it takes a lot of searching now-a-days.

Ladies, if you haven’t noticed, our website is not called “marryyourgirlfriendnow (dot) com”. Yes our site focuses on the ills of marriage and the misandry against men. Our site focuses on the unfairness that men are dealt with every day in family courts. Ladies, you have your movement, your TV shows (Oprah and Dr Phil). If you want to feel good, then go visit Oprah or Dr. Phil’s websites and leave us “bitter” (as you women label us to be) men alone. Stop leaving comments and sending us emails of how good you are as people. Either you are liars or you are really indeed delightful to be with. But for every delightful lady that we wish we could spend time with; there are too many of you that are simply self-absorbed nightmares; making it difficult for us to find the good ones. So how about the bunch of you (the proffessed good-ones) take it up with those nightmares within your own gender instead of harrassing us?

Meet Lilith: Her email address is roligense@yahoo.fr. We assume that is France. That would explain why her English is so poor. She really tries her best to sum up how women view us men.

(also we have never posted someone’s email address on our site, but she deserves to have hers posted. Feel free and contact her)

Here she is in all her unedited splendor.

“men are the gender of the horse they don’t deserve anything, they are also the simplest biological gender. the role of the male in nature is to do work for the improvement of us, the women. the only gender that can say that has someone to do all the dirty work for us is the woman. we can truly use you and exploit you ‘cuz you are a very vulnerable gender, not only that even in bed we are conditioned by nature to get more than you cus you are our pus*y massagist that’s all you do a performance for us. we have both the pus*y and the cl*toris you only have the c*ck. oh well what a pathetic gender that’s why i can choose the father of kids, cus i’m more genetically advanced than you. women are more complex that’s a fact of nature. i love thinking that i’m more superior than the men cuz for nature being a father is a privilege given by the female to whom they have chosen. but motherhood is a right we don’t have to be like men, you know like parasites oh god what a disgusting gender at this moment the only thing that i want is men that can f*ck me good and work like a slave for me. i’m a woman remember? i can have a slave!!!!!!!!!!!”

Isn’t she delightful? She wasn’t done with us, she wrote us again.

“that’s the only way men can understand who have the power if they don’t like it then they can leave! after all, men are like submissive dogs with us the girls always trying to please us i’m a biologist i know this is nature. the myth of the alpha male is a joke. nature is in itself is female oriented, the male is parasitic and is doomed to disappear because the ‘y’ chromosome is deteriorating by the minute. female is the default natural gender.

the main reason males have evolve is to first do work for the female like bringing food to her table.

second the male is to give women the greatest s****l pleasure that’s why we have penetration.

third you are sperm banks to us, we choose you, we decide whether you should be with our children or not we have a lot of power, no men never were powerful at all, instead you are the oppressed gender.

men are a very suffered gender, mistreated by the government, their wives, corporations, etc. men power is to be always exploited. when you don’t serve anymore then we dump you like sh*t and we look for better men that can give us what we want. women are very lucky because men don’t have nobody to work for them, poors that gender is like a gender for slaves and yes thank you for that delicious c*ck i truly love sucking it what do you get ? well a lot of menstruation, cooties, vaginal infections, pus*y farts etc

you know you love all the nasty things that comes out of us ,hahaha what a fools !!!!!!!

We just cannot get enough of those infections and farts right brothers? Again her email is roligense@yahoo.fr for those who are so inclined to seek out her infectious and flatulent charms.

While I’m at it, here’s another email of many…not so expressive as Lilith’s:

WHAT A BUNCH OF ******* IDIOTS YOU LOT ARE! THIS IS CLEARLY A BUNCH OF *** MEN OR MEN WHO WERE UNABLE TO SATISFY THEIR WOMEN AND AS A RESULT DUMPED!!-MAKING THEM SAD AND BITTER. COME ON “BOYS” ITS NOT EVERY WOMEN’S FAULT YOUR USELESS!!rachelredhead@msn.com

And another one (of many – no email address given)

“For crying out loud, divorce your wives stay free and stop moaning and offending women…really don’t care if American women are ******* or not…if they are then i think you deserve it, men have been the worst beasts on this planet for so many centuries now finally women are paying you back….how does it feel? not good. really i find men to be morons everywhere on this planet but American ones are the biggest ones.

have a nice day

a non-American woman

We have hundreds of these on file. They are astonishing. Oh, the intelligence behind them eh?

We don’t have one single email from a woman stating how much they like us men and simply wish we could all get along. Seems every one of those emails have the same theme. We are nothing but a gender of idiots and fools.

I guess that goes for Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Dwight Eisenhower, FDR, Gandhi, Dalai Lama, Neil Armstrong, Thomas Edison, Bono, Leonardo Da Vinci, Louis Pasteur, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Borat and Xzibit, rapper and host of MTV’s Pimp My Ride.

Editor’s Update Feb 2 2008: Seems Lilith was spotted recently at the gas station trying to put gas in her car.

YouTube Preview Image No tag for this post.

Comments

25 Responses to “SWF With Infections And Farts Seeks SWM for Slavery”

1. Obbop on November 11th, 2007 6:10 am

From here on out, until the grass no longer grows and the rivers do not run, I will isolate my disgusting maleness from all that is female to the greatest extent possible.Maybe that will assist in assuaging the anger held by so many of the female gender.

2. Anarchiste on November 11th, 2007 8:47 am

Those , hmm, well,… “ladies” (ahem!) are pretty sick in the head. Preying mantis, black widow , rattlesnake, scorpion: make you choice of insect to describe them. Whatever word fits them best, they only inspire the deepest repulsion. Fifty years ago, they would have all been put in an asylum for the insane, but now they run free. What a shame. Perhaps because they have multiplied into hundreds of millions. Those wymyn are defective, seriously.

3. James on November 11th, 2007 1:01 pm

I have a hunch Lilith is an overweight teenage virgin. I was shocked by how s****l and disgusting her email was. I don’t know how you read these things on a daily basis.

I like how the last email justifies any wrong women by saying men deserve it. It’s funny how she first says how you should “stop moaning” but then goes on to prove why you should never stop! Women like her exist and men need to know that. It’s interesting the use of shame tactics.

4. Silvio on November 12th, 2007 7:06 am

That was really disgusting. I always say to all my mates, women don’t like men, period. They see us as bad human beings that should be vanished of the earth. They marry to have children, not because they like us.

I really believe that feminazism already won the war.

5. Curiepoint on November 12th, 2007 8:37 am

There is nothing in any of these emails that is anything new. I am betting this is so for the balance of them that you have received. What an utter black hole of original thought:

Men have messed up the world.

Men are being paid back.

Men are only good for one or two things.

Men are inferior.

All the same c**p that would land a man in prison on charges of hate speech should we ever say it aloud.

And yet, somehow these marginal human beings think that all of this rhetoric will work. Amazing.

The bottom line is that even a slave has a soul, and whether it’s pure or bathed in the black blood of the innocent, the slave will be true to his soul. They do not count upon outside agencies to fight for them. They know that nobody is coming. The only defense they have is the truth, and the fact that they will fight to defend their souls.

We men of the Western world know the same exists for us. Hence, we realize that we are slaves. But, we also realize that our freedom is in our hands, and will be gained the same way any slave is freed:

Sacrifice, Courage, Defiance, and open rejection of the status quo. The fight will not be easy, nor will there be change possible in our lifetimes.

We fight you, just the same.

Enjoy the view from your ivory tower. Lord it over us defective genetic mutations. Keep laughing, ladies. You have your over-blown egos and the arm of (in)justice on your side.

Time is ours.

6. andy on November 13th, 2007 8:45 am

Sounds like sour grapes to me, as the marriage strike really starts to bite and increasing numbers of men simply refuse to play the game any more I think you can expect a lot more of this.

7. Tom Lemon on November 16th, 2007 4:29 pm

I spent many years debating women on websites on these same topics. I came away literally shocked (and I don’t shock easily) by the sheer dishonesty and scumbag behavior of women. All of them. Never once found one who would actually fess up to the problems.

I’ve tried talking to women friends, sisters, and even mom (not the wife, of course, because that would land me in divorce court) In EVERY SINGLE CASE there was absolute, unwavering refusal to EVEN CONSIDER ONE BIT OF IT.

I know a woman with 4 grown sons. Two of her sons got f****d by their wives in divorce court, leading to terrible results for the grandchildren. This woman had seen her sons and grandkids get f****d badly by her daughter-in-laws. Yet when I asked her the simplest question “Hey, don’t you see that there is a dark problem with feminism, and it’s hurting innocents?” she absolutely and angrily refused to listen to me.

My conclusion…women will never fix this problem without being faced by utter ruin. Never. They will deny it right up until the end, right up until they are faced with total social collapse, and even then they will refuse to face their issues. Women are physically and genetically incapable of facing these issues honestly.

Guys, don’t look for any relief soon. Just avoid marriage at all costs, go start a software company or climb mountains. Be a generation of single men, refusing to deal with the generation of selfish women. That is the only sane response. Will it cause social chaos? Yup. But that’s not your problem.

My 2 cents…

8. Clare on November 20th, 2007 6:48 am

Wow. Who lit the fuse on her tampon?

9. Exploited on December 1st, 2007 9:54 am

I think these broads summed up how they truly think, even though they claimed it was something else. They use men to fulfill there needs, end of story. If they happen to need money, they go searching for a rich guy.

Notice how there insult is ‘useless’, if they can’t use us for something our lives have no value.

‘Don’t judge a women on how she treats people she needs, but on how she treats people she doesn’t need’. It’s totally true, most women treat people who cannot serve her like s**t, which is how she will treat you once her needs change.

While I’m not bitter or angry at women, I do enjoy the philosophy of questioning the status quo, in that why exactly am I going to marry women? I don’t see men here bashing women, I see them questioning why would we want to get or stay married.

Most people get married because it is the norm. f**k the norm, that’s how sheep think. Women know marriage is a sweet scam, and we are the auditors figuring out we are getting screwed, most of the time. Notice how nasty people get when you figure out there scamming, and start asking questions? This is what we just witnessed.

10. Nora on December 5th, 2007 1:45 am

Not all women are bad. Admitting that is the first step.

Not all women are crazy feminists, but most normal people agree that women and men should be equal.

And most important, not all women are like the ones you had bad experiences with.

Women are just people. There’s no hive mind, no secret plot to own every pair of testicles. Remember that men can be controlling, manipulative, and cruel just as easily as any woman, and that some of them are.

I know I’m not changing any minds, but this has been bugging me for a while and I need closure.

11. A woman who loves men on December 7th, 2007 7:59 am

I wonder how these people fail to see it. We are living in the last days of Rome. Our society, Western civilization, is crumbling as its foundation upon which all our material comforts were built- the patriarchal, monogamous family unit – is torn apart.

The only thing that would fix it would be a society wide return to Victorian values and modesty. Bring back that concept of honor – chastity for women and bravery for men. Yes, that means some (many) people would fall into the dishonorable category but otherwise we will continue to hold bad behavior up as the model. The double standard there existed because the natural differences inherent in men and women. It is not insulting for example to call a man a sl-t or a woman a coward. Dividing women into the chaste and the dishonorable (and men into courageous vs dishonorable) in a public manner where society held people accountable for their actions and treated them in accordance with how they behaved helped stabilize public life. Hedonism is generally not fulfilling in the long run.

I realize there is about zero possibility of this happening so the spiral continues to wind downward. Best of luck.

12. Smithe on December 14th, 2007 11:39 am

Good comment Andy. The more men realize they have no legal recourse in marriage, the less of them that will get married, and the less that the corrupt courts and child support services agency will have as “alleged” lying sack of garbage clients to help them.

13. Sable Thorne on January 1st, 2008 10:08 pm

Is it any wonder that all of the most revered teachers and spiritual guides of the ancient world (i.e. Jesus Christ, Aristotle, etc) were such staunch advocates for a patriarchal societal structure? It seems that women (womyn?) lack the cognitive capabilities necessary for an objective viewpoint. Hell, I personally believe that it’s only because of the male capability to see things objectively in the first place that feminism has been as successful as it has. I also believe, however, that the repulsive gynocracy of the current age will be short lived.

14. Vic on January 3rd, 2008 7:03 pm

I was horrified to read this. I have known other women like this and I can not understand how nice guys stay with such women. Yet women who have a good heart and are decent seem to have either no luck at all or end up with total asses like one of my last bfs. He was controlling and verbally abussive. My friends were over-joyed once I dropped him.

In a truly fair world, the decent and good-natured men and women would end up together and the lying, cheating “sacks of skin” (males and females) would end up together and battle each other out.

I think that there should be prenups to protect both and only split things that they have both contributed to. I earn my own money and do not need anyone to take care of me. A marriage is supposed to be about 2 people who want to share a life together. Maybe I am looking at this in an idealistic manner, but I guess I still have hope even after several failed relationships. As my mother says, as long as there is life, there is hope.

15. loula on January 4th, 2008 7:59 am

It truly saddens me that so many people have this terrible attitude towards marriage, but I can’t say that i’m not one of those people. I am one of those people who is thinking more and more, as I get older ( i am 26), that maybe marriage isn’t such a good idea. Now that women like myself are more independent, we realize that we don’t have to follow the social norm of settling in with a guy who goes out and makes the money while we stay home with the kids and be a subservient housewife. That idea sort of repulses me actually.

Now don’t be mistaken… I am not man-bashing here, trust me. I thoroughly enjoy the company of males, especially ones that i’m not in a s****l relationship with. I have just as much fun joking with the guys than I do as talking gossip/nonsense with the girls.
    Its just seems as though men and women are making their way independently these days….and the need for women to “rely” on men is diminishing. And i think that is ok.

Just be assured that not all women are after men’s money…there are still women out there that have a sense of pride in themselves and would never do that. Women like me are just hoping that we find that person who respects us and enjoys our company.

16. Teebs on January 5th, 2008 6:30 am

Firstly, I do commend you on your open, honest and brave stance in support of the many good, yet heavily battered, men that inhabit this planet.

I am a human male who works in the University of Guelph. As you may imagine the university is a prolific generator for mainstream hatred against all men also known as ‘Gender-Feminism’.

Here, a tune is played out that demonizes the human male as the cause of all that is dumb and wrong. The double-standardization, polarization and denigration of males vs. females is no longer even just insidious, it is actually now pop culture. Female students well out number male students here, as in most university institutions, yet the male students and tax payers pay for wimmyn’s resource centers, female physics graduate students are paid more than males, wimmyn student paper editors of the ‘Ontarion’ address men as “for those of you that aren’t wimmyn”. Wimmyn’s oppression and misery is apparently only caused by men, the evil of all life, especially white heterosexual males. Recently published in our Ontarion paper was “How to fist a v****a”, obviously implying that a p***s is a r**e organ and a wimmyn’s fist is the only approved methods of s****l intercourse. I’ll stop here because this all just gets very absurd and too nauseating for lunch hour.

Ironically, wimmyn have the nerve to cry out, “Where have all the good ones gone…?”.
    Ladies, you castrated the very men that you cry for. Ladies, you lack logic and not mention compassion for half of the human race.

In light of the insane hatred directed to men and the innumerable male persecutions in divorce court and the general hatred driven against men everywhere I have had a vasectomy and choose my very few female friends oh so wisely. Using children as a source of income is not my function to deliver and my b***s and wallet stay with me.

17. Stephen on January 9th, 2008 3:33 pm

I can’t wait for this marriage strike to become entrenched. Feminists are so smug. Letters like this prove that men are basically smarter and more compassionate than women. Today’s women hate men and couldn’t care less about their kids. Men were never so cruel and callous as your typical woman. What gets me is that when men ruled the world they were protective of women. But now that women are in charge they are basically vicious and irresponsible. There is no better argument for women to get back into the home than their present horrible behavior.

18. Michelle on January 31st, 2008 11:26 am

WOW. This has the extremes of both sides. Those “women” really disgust me. Im sort of confused as to where I stand though. Since the begining of man, woman have been treated as objects and pretty much second class citizens. Never considered to have intelligence and were kept in the kitchen and actually it still is like this in other parts of the world. Now we have more choices and blah blah blah. So of course now some woman take this power and go crazy.

I guess to sum it all up were becoming more independent of eachother. I think its great. But the bitterness between both of us makes me truly sad. TRULY. Men just please try and keep in mind there are good woman. I believe most the men on this site go for the same type of women. Women who were raised with parents who waited on them hand and foot. Never heard the damn word NO! So of course they are going to expect you to do the same. With their fake breasts and designer bags. I hate those b*****s! Argh!

When your going out to find a girl. Your going to see a group of girls drinking cosmos and all gossping. Yes they may be beautiful. WALK AWAY go find the girl whose dancing with her best girlfriend, smiling and having a good time with a bottle of beer in her hand:). That girl is me

Good luck guys

19. Anarchiste on January 31st, 2008 1:27 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with every word.

Luckily, we might not have to wait much longer for this to happen. Waiting…

20. Traci Furrah on February 12th, 2008 2:53 am

Wow! Perhaps women would be able to better meet your expectations if you’d be a bit more clear about what you expect. What exactly is it that you want from women? It’s never quite clear on this site what we’re doing that qualifies us as so awful. Is it expecting things on Valentine’s Day? Wanting to get married and spend our lives with a man we love? Shees, fellas…if these things are the worse things a woman has ever done to you, consider yourself very lucky.

Glad I moved out of the country with my “oppressed” Spanish husband (who tells me nearly every day how happy I make him). I’d like to thank the men on this sight for making me realize (once again) how lucky we are to have found each other. If I were a single women living in the States still, I’d probably have slit my wrists by now.

Now I’m off to plan our Valentine’s Day celebrations (it’s also our 8th anniversary). Sorry, guys…I’m NOT one of those gals that “get it”!!! We enjoy treating each other well, and that’s just not going to change no matter how much whining I hear from over the pond.

21. Gina on February 15th, 2008 11:36 am

Don’t judge all women by the losers you’ve unfortunately met…it’s not all women. I’m a woman and I don’t have any hate for men. I have a husband, son, and brothers; I love and respect good men. Men also have mothers, sisters, and wives that they love and respect too. The problems between men and women today are not so cut and dry. No gender is perfect. There is good and bad in everything. Feminism wasn’t the culprit, it’s fine for both men and women to be equal in some respects. Where the trouble entered is with the woman’s movement trying to effeminate men. What real women wants a feminine man? Not too many. Bottom-line is men are better and more suited at some things, women are better suited at others. What is destroying the relationship between men and women today is the sameness of genders the extreme libber’s have created. Feminism should have never been allowed to go as far as it has….many women don’t agree with extreme feminism. It was the extremists that made the problem…like in every other crusade it’s the extreme part that goes overboard and hurts its cause more than helps it. Just know that there is hope…and there are good women out here too. Instead of further making it a divided war between men and women…why not encourage the good men and good women try to fix the problem together…?

22. Stephen on February 17th, 2008 8:31 am

Loula, you have been indoctrinated by feminism to believe that being a stay at home mother is something to be ashamed of. Actually it is far more rewarding than a career and has great fringe benefits too. You must remember that feminist ideology hates men, boys, marriage, family, authority, honor, traditional morality, personal responsibility and so on.

After 40 years of feminism men don’t know how to be men, women are out of control, children are no longer disciplined and are out of control and the nuclear family will soon be a thing of the past.

23. loula on February 22nd, 2008 5:53 am

Stephen,
    I think there was a slight misunderstanding in my comment (understandably so). When i say that the idea of “staying home & being a subservient housewife repulses me”…i should have elaborated. But i DO mean just that (although i was exaggerating when i used the word “repulses”). I enjoy my “freedom” and being in the working world. Staying home, with a houseful of kids day in and day out, is something that just isn’t for me. I think i would probably go insane, if i didn’t have some outlet into the outside world, and some sort of interaction with other adults–who aren’t also stay-at-home mommies. In my ideal world, i would work AND take care of the kids and do a damn good job at both! I am by no means underestimating or undermining women, who , in fact,do stay home full-time. That is there prerogative. Are we all not entitled to doing what pleases us? How do you know that it is far more rewarding?? Are you a stay at home dad? — can you speak on behalf of all housewives? I do give you credit, however, in realizing that a stay-at-home mom IS one of the most important jobs on the planet, but do remember, that it is also the most underestimated. How many times have i heard men complain about having to go out and bust thier a*s, while their wife “sits on her a*s” at home.

If you are insinuating that i am some kind of crazy feminist because of this, than so be it.

24. Laughing While Rome Burns on March 7th, 2008 8:58 pm

Gee, with so many women proclaiming that “not all womyn are like that” and for all the protestation that there are many so-called good womyn out there, maybe the good gals should just hook up with each other.

For the record, I get so sick of hearing about how women were second-class citizens. Never in american history were women forbidden to get an education, or vie for business opportunities. The implied social contract back in these bad old days was that men protected women and children from the ugliness and horrors of existence. They were the coal miners, the factory workers, the ditch diggers, the builders. They took on the dangerous stuff so that his wife and kids would be safe. In exchange, he rightfully expected a home to be kept, a sanctuary for his respite, and children to carry on his name.

Yeah…real raw deal for the women there. How many of these people who screed on and on about the need for gender equality are complaining about there being not enough women digging coal, or working in harsh environments, for long hours and low pay?

Just as I thought…none.

I will grant that there were lots of men back in the day that were needlessly cruel, or were abusive. The vast majority were not. Just ans now as it was then. Deal with it.

Well, the social contracts of old have been torn up in favor of this new (in)equality between us. As women have changed in their attitudes and desires, so too have men’s. We may not all know what it is we want but one thing is abundantly clear:

we don’t want you.

25. DRK on March 23rd, 2008 5:16 pm

Guys, I am form Jamaica and my eyes are now fully open to the evil of feminism. I am married and I love and treat my wife well. I was fortunate to get one of the good ones.

The double standard of feminists is astounding. Their policies and attitudes are destructive and immoral. They miskewed information to suit themselves and they have little remorse for their wrongs.

They want to see the utter destruction of men, yet in the same breath they say, where have the good men gone.

May God help us all.