The Entitlement Queen Visits Burger King

March 8, 2007

Burger King NutEvery now and then we like to spotlight some of our incoming email. We received this enlightening email from maybe a man (could be a woman?) in Florida named “HappilyMarriedinFL”. Mr H writes:

“You guys are so delusional, it’s not even funny. Did you ever think for one moment that maybe you’re all so jaded and cynical….that maybe THAT’S the reason you’re alone. To stereotype all women in one category just shows why feminism still exists. Unfortunately, it’s because sexist guys like you give the rest of us a bad rap. While you’re feeling all angry and bitter, I’ll be getting busy with my beautiful and s**y wife who is also the mother of my 4 awesome kids. Enjoy YOUR night!

Ciao!”

I rather enjoyed receiving this email. I found it hard to believe that it may be written by one of my brothers on Earth. If it truly was written by a brother, why would he be visiting dumpyourwifenow.com, if he’s so happy? If I lived in a glass tower, I certainly would not yell down to those working in the pit of stones. Mr Happy writes like a typical American Women using “shaming tactics.” See our post on the The Anti-Male Shaming Tactics Catalog.

To stereotype all women in one category…”

I wish It was easy to stereotype women into one category. However, They do indeed fall into many categories. Brothers, I know you have these categories memorized for years in your head. There is no point in listing them.

I am happy that he’s happy. I truly am. Many men who come to this site were once happy just like him. But I am guessing it was written by some lurking troll who thought she’d be clever enough to pass herself off as a man. Usually men who are content and happy with their women, could care less about what we have to say here. They’re too busy shaggin. Men by nature do not want to rock the boat of karma and have their fellow brothers spit out bad vibes about them to the universe. Women are emotional creatures. many of them quite impulsive, and without complete understanding will chew us out without even finishing an article. They “know it all” and have “heard it all before.”

Well, if Mr. Happy was indeed a man writing to lambast his own gender and p**s off the Karma Gods, I have this to say to you.

I heard your wife was at Burger King with your kids picking up some food. You are a lucky man to have such an endearing and fertile wife.
YouTube Preview Image

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments

6 Responses to “The Entitlement Queen Visits Burger King”

1. Curiepoint on March 8th, 2007 10:34 am

“My beautiful and s**y wife”….that’s a funny thing to call your right hand.

Allowing for the possibility that this is a guy and he is married, he sets his sights pretty damned low, in my opinion. He’s perfectly content to set the standard for the quality of his life by the act of “getting busy” with his spouse. As for her being beautiful and s**y, well that’s entirely subjective, and even if it weren’t he’d damn well better refer to her as such or there’s no rutting to be had. He’s reduced himself to a sire of brood and a walking d***o for his woman.

The thing is, we never claimed to speak for all men, least of all to wretches like this guy. If he wants to remain plugged into his blissful ignorance of the herd mentality that is womankind, that’s his perogative. Regular s*x wouldn’t compensate me in any way shape or form for the rest of the c**p I have to put up with. If that’s all it took, I could have remained married, and just make the rest of my life about servicing her needs, her wants, her dreams…all the while having to ask for permission to do anything that doesn’t involve her or relate directly to what she wants.

Guys like this are in for a rude awakening. I know, because I used to be this guy.

2. darkbhudda on March 14th, 2007 5:56 pm

If it is a man, he’s certainly not much of one. “He” even writes like a female.

But then again, maybe his wife was so kind as to write in for him as she knows exactly what he thinks. Just like the way they speak how “we” both liked this or “we” didn’t like that. Any husband that corrects her will have to deal with her sulking as the shock of the whole universe not agreeing with her every mood and thought is too much.

3. Timole on March 21st, 2007 1:45 pm

I like this site, and will visit more frequently.Also, I have personal experience with women from other countries, and the first thing I can say is that they show their appreciation for just being me, and made sure that b***s stayed out their purse.

In other countries I was consistently informed that men are men, and women are women, there is no room for feminism.

4. Brian on November 6th, 2007 8:40 pm

Well, truthfully I am fairly happily married, but since I am a roleplaying gamer, and so is she, and a computer geek and so is she, and into BDSM…etc. etc. etc. we get along pretty well. I am not just her husband, but her game master and the guy that helps powerlevel her in WoW.

I think I just got lucky in finding a woman as autistic as I am. been together 12 years and we can still find new ways to abuse each other. it’s pretty cool. I am here because I am still having to deal with an ex that ‘snuck one up on me’ and mortgaged my life. walked out right after the baby was born, moved to the other side of the country, and presented me with child support papers in insane amounts barely two months later.

Not all women are psychopathic, but I will freely admit that the great majority seem to have been screwed up by their upbringing into thinking that men are only useful for ‘financial independence’.

5. Greg on November 20th, 2007 4:40 am

Editor’s Note:  Mangina Alert!  Readers Beware!
    _______________________________________

Man, you guys are all kinds of bitter! Thanks, it’s hilarious!

6. Bizaker on November 28th, 2007 8:14 am

I left my wife because I lost myself as so many men do. And the biggest thing i’ve noticed from my married friends now after I split with my wife is that they’re as equally un-happy as I was. Everyone had something to complain about. Some complained in jest and some complained for real which made so glad I was out of the trap. And as so many single men have told me whom were married once earlier in their lives is “I learned that I don’t need someone to be happy, and to be happy with myself.” Now im not suggesting there is nothing to be gotten out of a relationship but I dont think being trapped in marriage is neccessary anymore. Especially when the concequences are so much to the man when they split.