Gene Simmons On The Power of Women

February 1, 2007

Gene Simmons on the Power of Women“The following is meant to be lighthearted. But there is still some truth in it, See if you agree. Would man have anything to say to woman, if we didn’t have s*x in common? Most of the men I have spoken to, immediately answer… No.

Would woman have anything to say to man, if we didn’t have s*x in common? Most of the women I’ve spoken to immediately answer, “Yes!”

Even if we didn’t have anything in common, even if we never had s*x, women will have something to say to men, even after the men have died. She will stand over the grave and talk to him until she’s blue in the face, even after he’s in the worm food stage.

Though nature had a grand design, modern technology (created by man), has all but evened the playing field and given women access to all the power they have ever dreamed of having. Women understandably want equal access to power. And nowadays they’re getting more of it; because computers don’t know the s*x of a person, and physical prowess doesn’t matter all that much anymore. It’s all about information, who has access to it and most important, who can deliver or sell it. However, no matter how even the playing field has become, the physical world has been, and continues to be, built by MAN! Buildings are constructed by men. Women refuse to get out on highways and build roads, or get up in the air on scaffolding to build skyscrapers.

The truth is that women do want and should have complete and equal access to power. But they don’t want equal responsibility. The last thing a woman wants to do is what women do in the Israeli Army, which is, time to go to war. Don’t kid yourself, the Israeli women don’t do all these things because they want to, their draft is not volunteer. America has a volunteer army. And women don’t want to go to Iraq. Who does?

At the end of the day, the power of women is completely based on whether she can attract MAN (biologically speaking). And the power of man has nothing to do with whether he can attract a woman. The power of MAN is in achieving wealth and killing things. So we can come back to the cave with a big piece of meat over our shoulder.

Nothing has changed. The ugliest, shortest, baldest guy with the biggest wad of Rupert Murdoch bills in his wallet will attract gorgeous women. And the oldest hag, with the biggest wad of bills in her purse, will attract nothing. It’s tough. Who says we’re talking about fair here. I stand by my words. They’re true.”

Keen insight from a good book. The Staff here at dumpyourwifenow.com are quite jazzed to be reading this. We suggest you get your copy today.

The book is called: s*x Money Kiss
New Millennium Press (June 2003)
ISBN-10: 1893224864
ISBN-13: 978-1893224865

We will delete any comments from feminists who want to fill up our blog with the odd story that they work construction or know someone who does. Granted there are women out there who work construction (paving roads, scaffolding etc) but we are talking a very small percent. Not even close to matching the majority of men who perform in dangerous jobs every day. And they same goes for women in the military. They are a very small percent of the overall force. We understand that they are giving their lives for our country and we are proud of their service. This post is not directed at them. Nor meant to shame them. Do not waste your comments here on examples of women working construction or even going to Iraq. Those comments will be deleted. Remember Gene, is painting with broad strokes. He even says at the beginning it is meant to be lighthearted.

No tag for this post.

Comments

17 Responses to “Gene Simmons On The Power of Women”

1. John on February 2nd, 2007 9:38 am

This afternoon, I was helping out one of my young waitresses find herself an apartment. Now, I was just being a friend, and giving her advice, and she was just sucking it up. I guess, I was being a father figure she never had, and it was all good. It just makes me wonder if, women now days, because of broken families, really don’t have much good advice given to them. They aren’t nurtured with love, so they rely then on power playing.

My point,

I’m not excusing women for being tramps or what not. But, I see a deep correlation between how they are brought up, and what they become.

If a woman, or young woman was truly loved, and she felt it down in her bones, she would not aim at being a cold-hearted b***h.

Problem is, now days women don’t know how to respond to that, and from what I’ve seen of some strippers that I know, is that they think when a guy is kind, or good to them, it is a sign of weakness.

And instead aim for the abusive boyfriend. That is until about the age of 30 or so, and then they wake up.

A quick digression, women, even strippers per say aka Britney spear type, are at best ‘nice’ but they are not Good. Goodness implies a transcendent standard.

g*y men are “nice” too, but again like the ho’, they are not ‘Good”

Regardless of what women and g**s do, my advice to men is, not to think or act or respond to them in they way they play the game. But rather, to take the high road, the nobler one, and be a GOOD man, a GOOD father, and a GOOD boss. It builds a foundation on which all relationships can last.

2. Chuckzul on February 3rd, 2007 9:34 pm

I agree with this all except the part regarding women in the Israeli army:
    “The last thing a woman wants to do is what women do in the Israeli Army, which is, time to go to war. Don’t kid yourself, the Israeli women don’t do all these things because they want to, their draft is not volunteer.”

I just came back from a 2 week business trip in Israel and I got a chance to talk to a lot of former Israeli pilots (actually they are active reserved for 10 years), and, while they have compulsory military service, and women serve with men in the military, it is largely a smoke screen. The feminist movement in Israel is as, if not more, organized and militant than here in the U.S. Israeli female military personnel are used in non combat areas like, customs, border control, passport control in the airports, and other menial non combat security positions (like in the malls). It’s the men who actually go and pick up a weapon and do the actual combat thing.

3. fed-up on February 3rd, 2007 9:35 pm

My biggest beef with women in the military would be having to serve under a woman. That’s not right. What if I were in the military and I had a female sergeant or leader above me? It’s humiliating for men to take orders from a woman who is in a position in power above him. That is why I think women should not be in the military, except as nurses, and I think they should not be allowed to be in government at all, except being allowed to vote.

4. Sam on February 3rd, 2007 9:35 pm

I agree. Women should never be in charge over men.
    They don’t earn their way.

5. vesendak on February 3rd, 2007 11:08 pm

There is an episode of Star trek where Kirk and Spock wind up on a planet that has been at war with another planet in the same solar system but instead of actually blowing each other up the war is run on a computer simulation and then the so called casualties are expected to politely report to a vaporization chamber for destruction. This way the society and technology can keep evolving and the species continues to exist. Women on our planet would have to report in the millions for summary vaporization to account for all the blood men have spilled protecting them before we could have true equality. So yea I agree With Mr. Simmons.

6. Stargazer on February 4th, 2007 9:22 am

My best friend who was in the Rangers, combat medic, told me about women in the military. The special privileges they get, yet cry because that is even to hard for them, then they cry because they are not seen as equals at the same time.

In combat situations it would be a catastrophe. Aw would shoot all our men and drag them to the enemy. Aw are natural born killers. They are more barbaric then being in the middle of a swarm of mad hornets while covered in honey. An Aw has proven to be able to kill the ones who are closest to her, husband, boyfriend, her own children, with absolutely no remorse or conscience at all.

7. pmydkm01 (A Female) on February 4th, 2007 11:20 am

What is so bad about women being in charge over men in the military or the government?

In the government, if a woman has earned her way there like Nancy Pelosi, then she should be there. What would make this world better is not setting limits on what women could do, but make jobs/positions be merit-based for qualification. Unfortunately, a lot of humans don’t have that kind of intelligence, some of you guys here included.

8. cherry_jujube2 (A Female) on February 4th, 2007 12:28 pm

If someone has earned the right to be in a governmental position, then let him/her be there. Methinks the appointment of Nancy Pelosi does not make you happy. Same goes for the military. Like the post said, don’t shame them. Be proud of what they are doing for you – protecting the country so that you can still have free speech and such to say things like this on the Internet.

9. Bruce on February 21st, 2007 12:09 pm

Women should not be in power until the number of women dying in defense of this nation is equal to the number of men who have died defending this nation. You women always talk about how women should be in power, but don’t want any of the bad stuff men do.

Good job, Chuckzul, I was going to comment that it isn’t true women in Israel are in combat, except by accident. Read the WEAK LINK, which tells they tried it, and casualty rate went way up, so they no longer do it.

I had a buddy once who said if it weren’t for s*x, we men would marry our fishing buddies. People we enjoyed being with, who know when to be quiet.

10. A on April 3rd, 2007 5:54 pm

I realize that this comment is about a month late, but why should women catch up on dying so that they can equal men in war casualties? Its men who start wars and men who want to kill each other. Maybe men should catch up on being assaulted and r***d, so that they can be equal to women in that.

11. Raptor on April 20th, 2007 3:48 pm

A wrote: “Its men who start wars and men who want to kill each other. “

I’m sure women have *never* caused a war in history because they are so pure and would never make a mistake.

A wrote: “Maybe men should catch up on being assaulted and r***d, so that they can be equal to women in that.”

This comment is absurd. Men are assaulted as often as women are but usually don’t speak out about it as societal pressure is on them to “take it like a man.”

12. Curiepoint on April 22nd, 2007 5:24 am

To the point about how men start wars. I got news for you…women do too.

Victoria of England got embroiled in the whole Boxer Rebellion thing in China, and condemned a generation of British men to death for what amounted to her desires to subjugate the Chinese.

Catherine The Great slept her way to the Empress’ throne and used her bed buddies in the Army to murder her husband, the heir apparent to the throne. Then, waged war on her home country in the name of Russia. She was the poster child of feminine manipulation as a means of getting what she wanted.

Indira Ghandi and the suppression of the Sikhs

Joan of Arc led a massive army of uneducated people against the crown of France because the voices in her head told her to.

All of these extreme examples of feminine pique.

I love these arguements implying that men war because it’s a part of our gender. By my observation, no man regards the act of war as being a positive, life-affirming thing. Ignored is the fact that regardless of how we feel about it, we join the battle because we are trying to protect our countries and our ways of life…that includes protecting our mothers, our wives, and our children. It isn’t a game, despite what your Womyn’s Studies courses have told you. It isn’t a fun excursion, nor does it re-define the masculine. It’s an unpleasant and messy task that must be dealt with.

13. Pablo on April 23rd, 2007 7:58 am

I’m so sick of being manipulated by my wife especially after admitting to manipulating me for 5 years before marriage. Then in my 1st year of marriage she breaks down admits she can’t be this fake person always agreeing with me. I know there have been, and are many intelligent and contributing females to society… but overwhelmingly they just suck you in for their own narcissistic pleasure. Obscenely worse than any guy could.

Let’s change the whole marriage thing.

I freaking love this forum! Sorry for sounding so emotional. I’m approaching my 2nd year and have already decided to divorce. I just need to get on m feet and i’m out.

14. SHARON on January 4th, 2008 7:23 am

A lot of guys have so much pent up negativity towards women, and i’m not sure exactly why? I think it boils down to each of these men having bad experiences with women at some point in their life, and never quite “getting over it.” So from there, all women are shunned as “unintelligent, manipulative wh*res.” When women have a bad experience with a man, yes, initially they may cry about it with their friends, but be sure that in the end, we are laughing about it………and then we simply move on.

15. TheManOnTheStreet on February 5th, 2008 5:04 am

I just love the shaming tactics… subtle yet typical….Even without a name attached to the post, you can pick them out easily…

Also,

Sharon states “…we are laughing about it………and then we simply move on. “

Yea, right.. thats why there are sites out there like this:

dontdatehimgirl dot) com

Women (most) NEVER move on… until she has made him pay somehow.

16. SHARON on February 22nd, 2008 7:35 am

not meant to be subtle or shaming–just truthful…I know the truth hurst sometimes, doesn’t it?

17. Harry on April 20th, 2008 4:10 am

P.S. : Thank God for the Internet !! Try writing something along the lines of the above, in your local daily … No chance .. hehe … At the rate we’re going, I wouldn’t be surprised, if anti feminist sites ( which seem to increase by the day ) won’t end up being censured by the powers that be – one of the few ways they can keep control of power, and make the World darker by their presence, is by silencing ( by force ) our voices …