5 Reasons to Dump Your Wife Now

September 2, 2006

Good Old Doc Love posted 5 reasons to dump your date. I think these reasons are good enough for dumping your wife. Here’s the jest of What Doc has to say.

1) She’s not fun to be with:
When you’re out with her, you just don’t seem to have fun. You find yourself working too hard to keep the conversation going. She doesn’t “get” your jokes. Dump her now!

2) She’s a nag and a complainer:
She has no concept of how to stroke a man’s ego. Dump her now!

3) She has no integrity:
You can’t count on her. She doesn’t keep her word. She’s consistently late all the time. She’s a pathological liar. Dump her now!

4) She’s inflexible:
She doesn’t want to go to the beach because the wind might mess up her hairdo. She can’t cope with any kind of spontaneity. As far as she’s concerned, you’re the one who’s supposed to rearrange your plans to fit her needs. She won’t change her schedule to fit with yours. She’s a control freak. Dump her now!

5) She’s not a giver:
She’s not helpful or considerate . She doesn’t help you carry the grocery bags upstairs. She doesn’t bring a bottle of wine along to contribute to the picnic dinner and yes fellahs, she wont grab the one-eyed geelah monster until you massage her first. Dump her now!

, , , , , ,

Comments

6 Responses to “5 Reasons to Dump Your Wife Now”

1. game0ver on September 17th, 2006 4:28 am

It’s not for everyone, but divorce, when done *right*, can be a beautiful thing.

Dump your wife – someone else’s (this is true for them, too) is a much better fit.

2. Free-Man on December 31st, 2006 12:17 pm

I divorced my wife a few years ago and THEN found this site. She was all five of these reasons and more. Glad I have this re-enforcement to make me smile.

3. Pablo on April 23rd, 2007 8:20 am

Mine has got all five definately! I just need to make some trades and i’m out. I say 6 months tops.

It’s amazing the similarities.

4. Joel on September 25th, 2007 8:54 am

I think I’m in the same boat with you, Pablo. Good luck to you man. I’m gonna have to consider the alternative as well. I’m glad I got to see all these writings. I couldn’t really place a description on her BS… until now.

5. Le Miserable on January 29th, 2008 7:58 am

So, I happen to be a wife and am wanting to leave my husband because HE is all the 5 things. Believe it or not, there are fun chicks out there with nagging, miserable to be with, control freak husbands.

6. me on August 4th, 2008 2:35 am

Well we allready knew what kinda behaviour sucks (on man and woman, btw) but what DO men really enjoy? Thats what I’d like to know! I have a very nice boyfriend and yes I do like to please him and love him, and no, you are never going to see him here haha – but hello, I, goodwilling woman, could use some friendly advice here (I do btw not recognise myself in this at all).